thetrendnew.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data. Please read the following details
thetrendnew.com acquire Your name, surname, email address, physical address, contact number and data about the browser, device you use to visit our store and your on-site behavior.
These details ease us in processing your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages. We use your data to make our store more user-friendly, and it helps us to provide you a personalized store services (according to your device and your choice) and to send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. However we limit their access to only their required data to use to help us directly conduct and improve our business.
Some of the data that we may share with our third party service providers are mentioned as below:
- Payment services can use your credit card number and name to verify and process your payments for our products
- Manufacturers / Stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal Services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass Mailing Services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. However some trusted third parties who assist us in our website functionality or in conducting our business and executing payments or delivering purchased products or any other services may be provided with some data, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!